Look for the Dots! ® Trademarked & Patented Head Markings indicate one and only genuine Zip-ins
U.S. Patent No.
Sheet Metal Screws
The Standard by which all others are judged.
A unique thread design and quality controlled
manufacture spell the Zip-in
Rated #1, Zip-in® screws are
the best selling sheet metal
sophisticated heat treat process allows the screw
to taper to a fine, sharp point without sacrificing critical
point strength. A single starting thread
down to the very tip of the point and is the source of
penetrating power. The second thread
above the point engages after initial penetration and
moves the screw through very fast. Zip-in
are faster driving, with a greater capacity for
fastening heavier gauges of sheet metal than any
other self-drilling type.
Undercut-Indented Hex Washer Slotter Head
Burr Free hex washer slotted head
• Undercut - Always seats flush
• One 1/4 in. hex driver accomodates all sizes of Zip-in Screws
• Full 1/4 in. (No. 8) head will not strip out of hex driver opening
at any-time during operation.
Combination Lead Double Thread
• Starting thread machined down to very tip of screw point
• Instantly penetrates and engages in heavy gauge
sheet metal and layered light gauge
Sharp Tapered Point
• Quality controlled heat treat
• Sharp tapered point will not mushroom, break or walk
• Complete operator control with precise hole alignment.
Ultra Sharp Tapered Point
Scan the QR Code or go tohttp://malcoproducts.com/videos
Malco Products Inc. Est. 1950